We care about your privacy. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service. Only aggregate and annonymous consumer usage information may be shared with business partners for research. Private information such as email addresses, names and mailing addresses are never shared without your permission, except under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for RealMealz we ask for information such as your name, email address, and zip code.
- RealMealz uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the RealMealz service.
RealMealz uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run RealMealz. Although RealMealz owns the code, databases, and all rights to the RealMealz application, you retain all rights to your data.
- RealMealz may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
RealMealz may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.